Living at the top of the American continent has its benefits. We are the continental divide. The plus side is that I live in great place, the minus is that it's cold and you have to drive 100 miles if you like the mall. But that's okay, I love it here.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Well, I guess I'm Indecisive... Maybe...

Back at it after all this time. I am again forcing myself to write, although I can't quite decide what the motivation was.

Life has been pretty good to me, all things considered. I can't really complain. (I'm not sure why people say that because the truth is that I can and do complain regardless of the fact that other people may have better reasons to do so.) I actully need to find some good motivation for staying on top of my ramblings. It seems like when I think of life as being more problematic, I'm more likely to write about it. My life has generally escaped that probelmatic place. Or, (shudder), has this been a lull, and I'm getting ready to re-enter the storm.

Na, I'm not to worried about drama right now. Drama has found me nonetheless. I guess it's kind of like a cold. You could think that you were over it, and maybe you were, but there is another one that you are not yet ressistant to.

So, what is going on with me. The big note is that I have somehow been fortunate enough, lucky enough, or....I think it's luck...It could be my good looks and...no it's luck...anyway I am about to enter a new stage in life. I guess it's alot like a stage I have been in before, except that last time I'm pretty sure that it sucked, and this time I'm happily confident that it won't. Ya, that sums it up. Check back later and maybe there will be some clarity to this...drabble.

2 Comments:

Blogger janaya said...

you're back. :) now if only i could get some motivation to do some blogging myself. i'm ready to be over the blog-funk...

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Now everybuddy is face-bookin'

But nephi- it is a new phase of life- completely different from the first time
:)

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home