Living at the top of the American continent has its benefits. We are the continental divide. The plus side is that I live in great place, the minus is that it's cold and you have to drive 100 miles if you like the mall. But that's okay, I love it here.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Not Dead, but trying

Ya, so I got a note from a friend awhile ago saying "where'd you go". The list to answer that question is fairly long. Basicaly, contrary to popular belief among my friends, people who work for the government also work hard...sometimes. Of course we also try and play hard. so here's my new thing...

A decided that driving fast on the road wasn't dangerous enough, so a friend and I started egging each other on and as children do, convinced each other that we should do something a little nutty, we got motorcyles. Not the everyday ride me to work motorcycle, we decided motocross bikes was the way to go. Dang. We are dumb. But dang, it is fun. More stories on that later. For now I just needed to get back on the wagon and write something.

1 Comments:

Blogger janaya said...

welcome back! :) motorcross... do tell.

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home